Find your soul, calm your mind and improve your french. Join us for a Yoga retreat in the Brittany (France) from the tuesday the 31st of october to saturday the 4th of November 2017. All levels welcome. Yoga Sessions will be done in French.To apply : Register form yoga retreat Britany France
4h30 of Hatha Yoga per day*
- 7h30 -> 8h30 : salutation of sun, pranayama (breathing exercices)
- 10h->11h30 : asanas (postures)
- 11h30->12h00 : nidra (relaxation)
- 18h->19h30 : asanas (postures), pranayama (breathing exercices) et méditation
Hicking along the brittany coast
After lunch time, we will go in the surrounding to walk along the brittany coast.
Accomodation in a nice cottage
Le gite du carnet de bord is a nice cottage located 200 m far from sea.. Le carnet de bord is a peacefull place featuring a balance of rest, adventure, knowledge sharing and transformation all fuelled by a natural and local plant based diet. Only local food (mainly organic) with fish (no meat)
For more information : https://legiteducarnetdebord.wordpress.com/
- 7h30 -> 8h30 : Salutation of sun, pranayama
- 8h30 : breakfast
- 10h00 -> 11h30 : Asanas (postures)
- 11h30 -> 12h00: yoga nidra (relaxation)
- 12h30 : lunch
- 14h00-16h 30: hike or free time
- 18h00-19h30 : Asanas, pranayama, meditation
- 20h : Diner
- 21h30 : free time
Yoga Instructor : Clément LEURENT
Clément LEURENT is Yoga Instructor since 2010. He has done several training in India and in France with differents Yogis. Today he teachs Hatha Yoga in Paris in Sankara’s way. Sankara is french yoga school associated to bihar school of India (Swami Satyananda). The yoga sessions will be done in FRENCH but I speak English, Spannish and Swedish.
- Price 5 days/4 nights : 385 € for Yoga Retreat (Included yoga, food, accomodation, 3 hikes ). Not included: transport ; 430 € (double occupancy) ; 530 € (single occupancy). The yoga sessions will be done in FRENCH but I speak English, Spanish and Swedish.
- Booking: Send 100 € to confirm your booking. To apply Register form yoga retreat Britany France
- To bring for yoga : Yoga mat (http://www.chin-mudra.com/tapis-de-yoga-200-c.html) and Meditation Pillow(:http://www.anadeostore.com/Coussins_de_yoga/Coussins_yoga).
- For hiking : hiking shoes
- Beginning of yoga retreat: tuesday the 31st of october 4:00 P.M
- End of Yoga Retreat : Saturday the 4th of november 2:00 P.M
- How to get there : by car or train (train station at Morlaix + bus :line 20. Please contact les Voyages Merer – 00 33 (0)2 98 67 27 07 –). By flight: fly to Paris, Rennes or Brest then take the train to Morlaix.
Contact me to book your french yoga retreat
- Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone : Clément LEURENT 00 33 18.104.22.168.96
Awesome week of challenging but relaxing yoga, great training, sun and good company. The place was in a very green and mountainous area and the food was amazing. Can definitely recommend this trainer and this location. Also, when you’re traveling from abroad and want to up your French, this is a good place to do so. Glenn Stevens Belgium