Find your soul, calm your mind and improve your french. Join us this summer for an Yoga retreat in the Alps (France) from the Sunday the 18th to saturday the 23rd of July. All levels welcome. Yoga Sessions will be done in French.
5 hours of Hatha Yoga per day*
- 7h30 -> 8h30 : salutation of sun, pranayama (breathing exercices)
- 10h->11h30 : asanas (postures)
- 11h30->12h30 : nidra (relaxation)
- 18h->19h30 : asanas (postures), pranayama (breathing exercices) et méditation
After lunch time, we will go in the surrounding to walk in the mountain with a guide
2 afternoons will be off. You can do house riding, climbing, via ferrata, swimming pool (not included in the journey) :
Accomodation in a cottage
- 7h30 -> 8h30 : Salutation of sun, pranayama
- 8h30 : breakfast
- 10h00 -> 11h30 : Asanas (postures)
- 11h30 -> 12h00: yoga nidra (relaxation)
- 12h30 : lunch
- 14h00-16h 30: hike or free time
- 18h00-19h30 : Asanas, pranayama, meditation
- 20h : Diner
- 21h30 : free time
Yoga Instructor : Clément LEURENT
Clément LEURENT is Yoga Instructor since 2010. He has done several training in India and in France with differents Yogis. Today he teachs Hatha Yoga in Paris in Sankara’s way. Sankara is french yoga school associated to bihar school of India (Swami Satyananda). The yoga sessions will be done in FRENCH but I speak English, Spannish and Swedish.
- To bring for yoga : Yoga mat (http://www.chin-mudra.com/tapis-de-yoga-200-c.html) and Meditation Pillow(:http://www.anadeostore.com/Coussins_de_yoga/Coussins_yoga).
Contact me to book your french yoga retreat
- Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone : Clément LEURENT 00 33 18.104.22.168.96