Find your soul, calm your mind and improve your french. Join us for a Yoga retreat in the Normandy (France) from the wednesday the 9th to sunday the 13th of may 2018 (5 days / 4 nigths). All levels welcome. Yoga Sessions will be done in French. To apply : Register form yoga retreat Normandy May 2018 France
4h30 of Hatha Yoga per day*
- 7h30 -> 8h30 : salutation of sun, pranayama (breathing exercices)
- 10h->11h30 : asanas (postures)
- 11h30->12h00 : nidra (relaxation)
- 18h->19h30 : asanas (postures), pranayama (breathing exercices) et méditation
The place : l’arbre aux étoiles (Tree with stars)
L’arbre aux étoiles (literally « Tree with stars ») aims at placing both nature and humanity at the heart of our concerns, in a global approach. We have imagined this place as a bridge between two worlds too often opposed yet complementary: a world very anchored (symbolized by the tree) and a more cosmic world (symbolized by the stars). We also named this place with regards to the view, which mainly consists of trees and stars…
Cyril and Maÿlis
After almost 20 years in finance and IT consulting in Paris, Maÿlis has decided to settle in her region, and launch a family and meaningful project. In parallel, she studies naturopathy and positive education.
Cyril has formelly worked as a freelance project manager for entertainment agencies or publicity agencies. He now focuses on developping l’arbre aux étoiles, which fulfills his wish for everyone finding his own nature. Also, he has been studying geobiology since 2013.
L’arbre aux étoiles is about giving sense to their professional competencies, by letting them serve eco-friendly purposes in a project that creates economic activity in a rural area, while promoting values of know-how transmission and sharing.
Accomodation at l’Arbre aux étoiles
L’arbre aux étoiles offers in total 7 rooms and 3 tents able to host 2 to 4 people, hence a total of 25 people in rooms and 35 including the tents, in the warm season.
- 3 rooms in the prieuré (2, 3 and 4 places), a stone house dated 1774, each with its own bathroom (650 € for 2, 3 people per room)
- 4 rooms in the Bergerie, an ecological conception (one of which is accessible to disabled persons). Each room has 4 single beds (2 of which on a mezzanine), and a private bathroom (690 € for individual room)
- 3 safari tents : Because Ecolodge implies spleeping as close as possible to the nature, we have set three original safari tents in the valley, for four occupants each. The tents are equipped with compost loo and a water tank. A common bathroom is accessible in the spa 50 metres nearby. The tents do not have heater and are accessible from april to october.
Creativ végétarian food
Meals (except breakfast) will be prepared by Céline Van Daële, naturopath and dietician.
Spa and massage
Our small nature spa offers :
- Massages, to be booked in advance : See our massages (in french)
- Infrared Sauna, free access
- Hot Tub, a swedish external bath, heated with a wood stove (to be booked one day in advance)
Hiking along the coast
After lunch time thursday, friday and saturday we will go hiking along the coast.
- 7h30 -> 8h30 : Salutation of sun, pranayama
- 8h30 : breakfast
- 10h00 -> 11h30 : Asanas (postures)
- 11h30 -> 12h00: yoga nidra (relaxation)
- 12h30 : lunch
- 14h00-16h 30: hike or free time
- 18h00-19h30 : Asanas, pranayama, meditation
- 20h : Diner
- 21h30 : free time
Yoga Instructor : Clément LEURENT
Clément LEURENT is Yoga Instructor since 2010. He has done several training in India and in France with differents Yogis. Today he teachs Hatha Yoga in Paris in Sankara’s way. Sankara is french yoga school associated to bihar school of India (Swami Satyananda). The yoga sessions will be done in FRENCH but I speak English, Spannish and Swedish.
- Price 5 days/4 nights : 650€ for Yoga Retreat (Included yoga, food, accomodation, 3 hikes ). Not included: transport ; 790 € (single occupancy). The yoga sessions will be done in FRENCH but I speak English, Spanish and Swedish.
- Booking: Send 150 € to confirm your booking. To apply Register form yoga retreat Normandy May 2018 France
- To bring for yoga : Yoga mat (http://www.chin-mudra.com/tapis-de-yoga-200-c.html) and Meditation Pillow(:http://www.anadeostore.com/Coussins_de_yoga/Coussins_yoga).
- For hiking : hiking shoes
- Beginning of yoga retreat: wednesday the 9th of may 4:00 P.M
- End of Yoga Retreat : Sunday the 13th of may 2:00 P.M
- How to get there :L’arbre aux étoiles is located in Fatouville-Grestain, in Normandy/France, a few kilometres from the sea (Côte de Grâce: Honfleur, Deauville-Trouville…), in the Natural Reserve of the River Seine (Vernier marshlands, Brotonne forest, abbeys…).
- GPS: N 49°24.754′ E 0°20.528′ or Le Feugré, Fatouville-Grestain
- Autoroute A13 (exit n°28 – 8 km away) : Paris: 185 Km or 1h50 – Caen: 73 Km or 55 min
- Junction with Autoroute A28-A29 (coming from the North of France): Calais : 277 Km – 2h50
- Train station and airport in Deauville-Trouville (26 km) and then bus or taxi to Honfleur
- Train station and Ferry in Le Havre (27 km) and then taxi
- Taxi shuttle from station or airport : approx. 70€ one way (8 pers. max). Call Pascal Desplanques 06 09 90 30 30 ou 02 31 87 39 95 (possible shuttle from Paris)
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport or Orly: 200 Km – 2h10
Contact me to book your french yoga retreat
- Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone : Clément LEURENT 00 33 184.108.40.206.96
Awesome week of challenging but relaxing yoga, great training, sun and good company. The place was in a very green and mountainous area and the food was amazing. Can definitely recommend this trainer and this location. Also, when you’re traveling from abroad and want to up your French, this is a good place to do so. Glenn Stevens Belgium